Peach Daiquri is the perfect drink for when you want to enjoy the fresh summer taste of peaches, but also want a little bit of spice. It's sweet and refreshing, but it has a little kick that makes it just right for cool nights. Plus, it's super easy to make!
Here's our guide on how to make a peach daiquri from the comfort of your home. A timeless combination of rum, lime and sugar.
For the perfect serve, you will need:
- Bottle tins
- Heads + Tails Peach Daiquri
- A jigger.
- Step 1: Pour 75ml of Peach Daiquri into your bottle tin.
- Step 2: Add ice into your bottle tins.
- Step 3: Give it a good shake
- Step 4: Pour into a cocktail glass.
- Step 5: Serve and add garnish.
If you don't have any of the tools, don't worry - we will guide you through an easy serve option in the video below. A word of advice, make more than one - these babies go down easy.