The Cosmopolitan is one of the most popular cocktails in the world. It was invented in the 1970s, but it's been popular since then. The cocktail is well known as a sophisticated and classy drink because of its fruity aroma and taste.
Here's our guide on how to make a cosmopolitan cocktail from the comfort of your home. A classic cocktail renowned for its sweet, sour and citrus flavours.
For the perfect serve, you will need:
- Bottle tins
- Heads + Tails Cosmopolitan
- A jigger.
- Step 1: Pour 100ml into your bottle tins.
- Step 2: Add ice into your bottle tins.
- Step 3: Give it a good shake
- Step 4: Pour into a cocktail glass.
- Step 5: Serve and add garnish.
If you don't have any of the tools, don't worry - we will guide you through an easy serve option in the video below. A word of advice, make more than one - these babies go down easy.